Custom Metal Fabrications
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
The custom metal fabrication process at Magni-Power Company's Ohio and Texas plants incorporates CNC fabricators and shearing equipment that automates the production of precise, yet intricate, shapes and patterns. At 800 hits per minute, we can rapidly fabricate metal products for work pieces up to 0.375" x 50" x 100". The auto-indexing CNC fabricators are capable of nesting multiple components to reduce costly secondary operations.
Magni-Power's metal fabrication process also includes laser and plasma cutting for manufacturing precision parts up to 5' x 10'. We utilize 360" rotating work tables and 5-axis robotic welding operations to simultaneously increase throughput and quality. Our certified welders compliment the automated process with the use of Heli-Arc, MIG, TIG and resistance welding on custom jigs & fixtures with proven repeatability.
After production, each part goes through Magni-Power’s standard vibratory deburring process, and then powder coating, anodizing, plating, and/or painting are performed based on part specifications. In addition, we offer the convenience of assembling pop rivets, huck fasteners, clinch nuts/studs, and retaining nuts for a ready-to-use finished product.
Sample products include:
- Laser-cut blanks
- Metal carts/skids
- Complete turn-key assemblies
Metal Fabrication Specifications
- MAXIMUM HOLE CAPACITY
- Only limited by sheet size
- FINISHED PART ACCURACY
- +/- .004"
- MAXIMUM THICKNESS
- FINISHED PART
- +/- .002"
- POSITIONING REPEATIBILITY
High Strength Steel
- Strippit 1250 H/20, High Speed, Auto-indexing, CNC
- (2) Strippit SXP 30 Ton, Auto-indexing, CNC
- Strippit Super 750 SG 40 Ton, CNC
- (2) Strippit Laser/Punch 30 Ton, 2200 Watt, CNC
- (2) Strippit 30 Ton, CNC
- Strippit 40 Ton
- (2) Cincinnati 2500 Hydraulic, 1/4 x 10ft. with conveyor, CNC
- Lodge Shipley 10GA x 2 ft.
- Fabco, Hydraulic, 1/2" x 18"
- Wysong, 1/4" x 12"
- LASER CUTTING
- Strippit Laser/Punch 30 Ton, 2200 Watt, CNC
- Strippit Helios Laser 2200 Watt, CNC
- Mazak Mark H Laser 2500 Watt CNC
- Mazak X44 Laser 1500 Watt CNC
- Miller Motoman Robotic Welder, 350 AMP, 5 Axis w/60" Arc
- Hobart Motoman Robotic Welder, 350 AMP, 5-Axis w/300" Arc
- Miller Welders: 100, 200, 300 AMP
- Hobart Welders: 300, 400, 650 AMP
- PEDESTAL SPOT WELDERS & STUD WELDERS
- Federal 75 KVA Alum.
- Precision 150 KVA
- Precision 120 KVA
- Taylor Winfield 75 AMP
- Taylor Winfield 100 KVA
- Nelson 300 KVA
- Thomson 75 KVA
- Sciaky 100 KVA
- Aero 50 KVA
- Tru Weld Studwelder
- PREFERRED DRAWING SUBMISSION
- IGS, DWG, DXF, Pro E, CadCam
- Giant GE-7 Vibratory Deburring Machine
- Roto-Finish Vibrator, Batch Deburring
- Burr-Off Vibrator, Batch Deburring
Clear zinc (RoHS compliant)
Zinc (RoHS compliant)
- POWDER COATING
- 5 Stage Stainless Steel Washer with Phosphate Etch Rinse, Polyurethanes, Hybrids & Specials
- Aluminum alloys
- Aluminum alloys
- ISO 9001:2008
- QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS
- There are numerous Novell inspection stations networked to our in-house server. This enables us to check the parts where they are being processed, and electronically report back to the operator whether the part is within its preprogrammed tolerance. Having these numerous check stations on the factory floor ensures quality, cuts back on the set up time, and in turn reduces the throughput time.
Back to Top